Thursday, January 5, 2012

M-Audio KeyRig 49 Review

The M-Audio KeyRig 49 is a very basic yet useful USB keyboard. I received mine used from my local Music Go Round in December 2010. I bought it for around $55 which was a great deal compared to the $129.99 new. After all this time my keyboards still going strong and i do not have a single complaint about it. I highly recommend this                                                                            product. 
Features

  • 49 Touch Sensitive Keys 
  • USB 2.0
  • Sustain Petal Jack
  • Edit Button
  • Octave Functions
  • Volume Slider
  • Modulation Wheel
  • Pitch Bend Wheel
*The KeyRig is USB only It does not have a MIDI out.

5 comments :

  1. Stormylol said...

    USB Keyboards, didn't even know they existed haha (well, i knew they did regular computer keyboards in usb anyway), shows how much I know ;p

  2. Jesse Carl said...

    @Stormylol
    There's tons of USB connectable gear for recording on to a computer like beat pads, XY controllers, Audio interfaces, Etc. They even make workstations which have all of these built in one controller.

  3. Bonafide Jones said...

    Axiom 49 ftw

  4. Fortress said...

    Nice, I've always wanted a keyboard, but I haven't really ever been sure what to get because there's so many different types. I'll probably look more into this one when I get around to getting one.

  5. Zach said...

    Ive been using the 61 key version for a few years now, and I really love this little controller. Great product, although a bit bland...but for the money I guess you can't really go wrong.

Post a Comment